Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Merit Based Scholarship:Undergraduate students will be eligible for Merit Based Scholarship after completion of 30 credits.
- In the subsequent semesters student will have to take minimum 12 credits (students from Pharmacy Department will have to take minimum 18 credits)
|CGPA||3.70 - 3.84||3.85 - 3.89||3.90 - 3.94||3.95 - 3.99||4|
- Scholarship Based on previous academic results:
- Students who obtained GPA of 5.0 (without 4th subject) in SSC and HSC or equivalent.
- Students who obtained 6 'A' in O level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 'A's and 1 'B' in 'A' Level or equivalent.
- From the second semester students need to maintain a minimum GPA/CGPA of 3.70.
|Sl. No.||Scholarship/ Financial Aid Category||Eligibility||Minimum GPA/CGPA||(%) of Tuition Fee Waiver|
|3.||Need Based Scholarship||
||3.25||Up to 100%|
|4.||Physically Challenged Students||
||3.00||Up to 100%|
|5.||Children of Freediom Fighter||
|6.||Spouse, Father- son/daughter, Mother- son/daughter||
|7.||Children of BRACU Employee||
|8.||BRACU Regular staff and Faculty||
|9.||Debater's Blue Scholarship||
** All categories of scholarship will depend on the performance of the students and availability of fund.
ONLINE Form is available at the following link :