Ms. Kazi Rumana Haque
Room no: UB 20205
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Kazi Rumana Haque obtaineda One year Diploma course in Transactional Analysis and Neuro Linguistic Programming (TA & NLP) from International Transaction Analysis Association, organized by Ain O Shalish Kendra (ASK). She attained Masters in Counselling Psychology from University of Dhaka. She also completed Graduation & post graduation in Psychology from National University, Bangladesh. For the past few years, her core research interest has been on Counseling. Now, she is one of the members of ‘Counselor Association’ of Ain o Salish Kendra.
- Enrolled in the Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA) program, certified by Training and Certification Council of Transactional Analysts Inc. (T and CC), USA under the supervision of P.K.Saru, Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (Psychotherapy). Director, ASHA Counseling and Training Services, Coimbatore, India from 2015
- Diploma in Counseling (Transactional Analysis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming- TA and NLP) from Ain O Salis Kendra (ASK), Bangladesh and ASHA Counseling and Training Services, Coimbatore, India in 2014
- Post Graduation in Counseling Psychology from the Department of Psychology, University of Dhaka
- September’ 2014 – present: Psychosocial Counselor and Lecturer, Counseling Unit, BRAC University
- February’ 2013 – September’ 2014: Counselor, United Hospital Limited
- October 2012- February 2013: Counseling Psychologist, Laser Medical Center Ltd
- June – August 2012: Internee Student Counselor, ASA University Bangladesh
- October 2011 - June 2012 : Counselor, Students’ Counseling and Guidance Office, Teacher-Student Centre, University of Dhaka
- An article titled “Effectiveness of counseling on Psychological Issues among the Cancer Patient in United Hospital” was published in United Hospital Newsletter “Reflection”. Issue-1, Quater-1, 2013
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Managing Exam Anxiety
- Effective Relationship Skills
- Grooming and Etiquette
- Group Dynamics
- Non Violent Communication
- Let us learn how to feel more Relaxed
- How to Say Hello!!!
- Self Empowerment against Sexual Harassment
- Faculty Orientation Workshop: Steps to Success at BRAC University (2015)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (2015)
- Mindfulness for Stress Reduction (2014)
- Leadership for Mental Health System Development, James P. Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University, Bangladesh(2013)
- Transactional Analysis -101 (2013)
- Child Development (2013)
- Training of Trainer Course: Child Focused Trauma Therapy (2012)
- Basic Course: Child Focused Trauma Therapy (2012)
- Family Approach to Problem Solving in Child Psychiatry (2012)
- Anger Management (2012)
- Human rights, Gender law, and Family law (2011)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (2011)
- Psychodrama (2011)
- Qualitative Research (2011)
- Family Therapy (2011)
- Life Skills (2011)
- Parenting Program (2011)
- Social skill (2011)
- Child Abuse and Violence (2011)
- Stress management (2011)
- Drug addiction Prevention (2011)
- Self Defense (2011)
- Decision Making: I am my own guardian(2011)
- 1 year Training on Group Dynamics for Residential Semester Staff and dorm supervisors’ (Summer’16 - Spring’17)
- World Mental Health Day
- Positive Parenting Skills
- Parenting for Student Success and Wellbeing
- Awareness on Drug Dependency
- Attended 4th International Conference on Applied Psychology on August 25-27, 2017 at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Saying Hello Conference-2015, a two day Regional meet on Transactional Analysis and Human Development, on September 26-27, 2015 at Bangalore, India
- Transactional Analysis (TA) Forum Bangladesh: Empower Self and Lead a Meaningful Life, Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology (2014)
- 3rd International Conference on Educational and Counselling Psychology, Department of Psychology and Student Counseling and Guidance Office, University of Dhaka, 2011
Conferences, Talks, and Speaking Engagements:
Talks and Speaking Engagements:
- I attended as a guest speaker in a television program named “Je Golpo Nisshidho” on Psychosocial Issues in August 08, 2017 at News 24 Channel.
- I attended as a guest speaker in a Radio program named “Youth Buzz” on Psychosocial Issues in March August 25, 2016 at Radio Next – 93.2 fm.
- I attended as a guest speaker in a Radio program named “Youth Buzz” on Psychosocial Issues in April 22, 2016 at Radio Next – 93.2 fm.
- I attended as a guest speaker in a Radio program named “Youth Buzz” on Psychosocial Issues (Reason behind getting involved in romantic relationship) in November 05, 2016 at Radio Next – 93.2 fm.
- I attended as a guest speaker in a television program named “Ami Ekhon ki korbo” on Psychosocial Issues in August 19, 2016 at Bangla Vision Channel.
- The research article on “Influence of Psychological Training on Personal and Professional Development and Group Cohesiveness among the Staff of Residential Campus, BRAC University” was presented in the 4th International Conference on Applied Psychology on August 25-27, 2017 at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Reader Award from Bishwa Shahittya Kendro (World Literature Centre) for reading of books in School level students.
- International Membership in South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts, India
- National Membership in Counselor Association, Ain O Salish Kendra, Bangladesh.
- National Membership in Dhaka University Psychology Alumni Association, Bangladesh.
October 29th, 2017
October 15th, 2017
October 12th, 2017
October 11th, 2017